Re FOP

Subject: Re FOP
From: Jeroen van Rotterdam <jeroen@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 09:28:40 +0200
James wrote:

>I would suggest that it is too early to do that. XSL is still too much of a
>moving target and not enough of it has been implemented in FOP anyway yet. I
>would suggest effort would be better spent helping to get FOP to support
>more of the current XSL draft and *then* think about porting it.

I fully agree with you,

That's exactly what I meant when I suggested to set up an open source
community for FOP.
It's hard enough to produce a fully XSL compatible pdf engine.

jeroen

 name          : Jeroen van Rotterdam
 organization  : The Connection Factory b.v.
                 Grotekerkplein 38
                 3011 GE  Rotterdam, the Netherlands
 url           : http://www.tcf.nl
 email         : jeroen@xxxxxx