RE: XSLT vs JSP

Subject: RE: XSLT vs JSP
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 20:09:36 -0400
HI Sebastian,

The point was that DSSSL is too hard too learn for editors. I replied that
DSSSL and XSL both share the same level of difficulties. I'll be more
precise. CSS is easier to learn but also less powerful.  Both DSSSL and XSL
resolve problems you cannot resolve with CSS but also requires more
knowledge. Both DSSSL and XSL are more sophisticated languages than CSS
(this does not include STTS which does transformation).
Like all languages, it requires apprenticeship.

regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netfolder.com