Re: Numbers above 128 !

Subject: Re: Numbers above 128 !
From: "Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus" <Scott_Boag/CAM/Lotus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 16:36:39 -0400 (EST)
Sorry for the late reply.

The only thing I can think of is to not set the output to HTML (by not
using result-ns or not using -HTML on the command line).  I really ought to
have a way to control this.

Scott Boag
Advanced Technology Group
Lotus Development Corporation
617-693-5295

                    "S.Ramaswamy"
                    <srswamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx        To:     "xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
                    l.net.in>                    <xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    Sent by:                     cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)
                    owner-xsl-list@mulber        Subject:     Numbers above 128 !
                    rytech.com

                    06/27/99 03:56 AM
                    Please respond to
                    xsl-list

I am using lotus xsl 0_17_2 and xml4j Parser for the following

Some of my attributes, text nodes contain characters above
ASCII 128. I want these to come in result tree as it is. But I
find that these characters are being converted as per HTML 4

For e.g character 246 becomes &tilde;

How do I get the characters as it is. I need this because we use some
propreitary font which display diacritic using the special character.

How do I turn off this entity conversion.

Thanks

--
S.Ramaswamy