wanted: XSL FO examples

Subject: wanted: XSL FO examples
From: Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 11:37:42 +0000 (GMT)
To save my tiny brain from overheating, does anyone have any
moderately complex examples of XSL specs using formatting objects? I
want examples of lists, floats, footnotes, tables, links and so on.

For why? Because I have been torturing said brain by making LaTeX parse
the FO output of xt, and I need some meat for it to eat. In some ways,
the process is surprisingly easy, once I had borrowed 99% of David
Carlisle's code for processing HTML. The devil is in the detail,
though, of course; having got to a skeleton where I can define what to
do when I meet <fo:list-block>... </fo:list-block>, I now actually
have to said what all those wretched characteristics are to do.

For those of you who already hate my JadeTeX, yes, all the same problems
resurface. Maybe practice will make perfect.

Sebastian