Upcoming XSLT Lecture at Metastructures 1999

Subject: Upcoming XSLT Lecture at Metastructures 1999
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 08:00:46 -0700
On Monday August 16, 1999 at the Metastructures 1999 conference in
beautiful Montréal, Québec there will be the one-day lecture "Introduction
to XSLT" covering the latest XSLT draft (whichever draft is current at the
end of July at which point I submit my presentation slides for reproduction).

See http://www.gca.org/conf/meta99/ for more information about the conference.

For an abstract and syllabus, please see the conference schedule link on
the home page in the trailer below.  The day is chock full (and in the past
has gone into overtime with Q&A) and the entire working draft is overviewed.

The lecture title is "Introduction to XSLT" (note this is the one-day
lecture instead of the two-day hands-on workshop "Practical Formatting
Using XSLT" that covers the same material with exercises).

--
G. Ken Holman                    mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Crane Softwrights Ltd.             http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/