RE: Advice on a web site using XML and XSL

Subject: RE: Advice on a web site using XML and XSL
From: "Steven Livingstone" <s.livingstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 23:18:49 +0100
 - who are the users? web users in general?
Yes, general web users , although I shall develop intranet business
applications.

 - what kind of content are we talking about? normal web pages?
Primarily E-Commerce, but also business applcations, so combination between
static (help pages etc..) and dynamic pages with products

 - what kind of benefits do you expect/want from using XML?
E-Comm : Better classification of content, easier product control
Bus2Bus : Open systems, Better information manipulation

 - in what form is the site content edited on the server side?
In what sense? I use IIS4,ASP and SSCE3.

I will also be involved in subscrition based content with email/web page
personalization.

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks for the links everyone - they have been very useful.

Steven