Re: AW: XSL Tools

Subject: Re: AW: XSL Tools
From: john.markor@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 11:29:58 -0400 (EDT)
This bring up an interesting point.  Is there an advantage to saving the HTML file and delivering a static version to a browser rather than a dynamic version delivered on the fly using XSL and, say IE5 (just for an example.)

I've always been under the impressiion that the dynamic delivery is preferable from a management standpoint - could I be wrong here?