RE: dynamic href generation in xsl

Subject: RE: dynamic href generation in xsl
From: Kay Michael <Michael.Kay@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 12:33:19 +0100
Try:

<xsl:for-each select="MEMBER" order-by="NAME">
    <A href="servlet/lookup?member={MEMBNO}">
        <xsl:value-of select="NAME"/>
    </A>
</xsl:for-each>

But note, you are using order-by which is a proprietary Microsoft XSL
feature, and I'm not sure Microsoft yet support the attribute-value-template
notation with {}. (In queries to this list, always say what dialect of XSL
you're using!)

What should my xsl look like, in order to produce the desired html given the
data.xml doc above?  Here is what I have now (its obviously wrong):

data.xsl
<xsl:for-each select="MEMBER" order-by="NAME">
    <A href="servlet/lookup?member=<xsl:value-of select="MEMBNO"/>">
        <xsl:value-of select="NAME"/>
    </A>
</xsl:for-each>