RE: HEP

Subject: RE: HEP
From: Marco.Mistroni@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 15:26:44 +0300
I solved it
Must use
Value="{substring-after(@name,'b')}"

Br
marco

-----Original Message-----
From:	EXT John E. Simpson [mailto:simpson@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:	08. July 1999 18:02
To:	xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:	RE: HEP

Marco.Mistroni@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:Marco.Mistroni@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
> HI all,
>       i have a problem: with the following stylesheet, the xslprocessor
> always gives me an error at the line
> <INPUT NAME ="FJKAFJÖASJD"  TYPE="SUBMIT"
> VALUE="{substring-after("abcd","b")"} />
[snip]
> <xsl:template match="command">
> > <INPUT NAME ="FJKAFJÖASJD"  TYPE="SUBMIT"
> VALUE="{substring-after("abcd","b")"} />
> </xsl:template>

Everyone else's reply seems to be focusing on the point of the error. It
looks to me (assuming no more typos :) that the problem is really the
*preceding line:
<xsl:element
Being immediately followed, as it is, by the <INPUT...> tag, I wonder if the
problem isn't simply that the xsl:element isn't properly closed with a "/>".
If what you're really trying to do is create an INPUT tag there, the
soloution may be more involved, including xsl:attribute elements for NAME,
TYPE, and VALUE as well. (Don't have reference materials with me, so I don't
have exact syntax-that's the idea though.)