Re: New XSLT draft

Subject: Re: New XSLT draft
From: Denys Duchier <Denys.Duchier@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12 Jul 1999 10:04:09 +0200
James Clark <jjc@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> The tricky bit is the lexer.  Once you tokenize things properly, the
> grammar is pretty straighforward.  Try this (I haven't tested this other
> than to run yacc on it):

Aha!  I didn't think of shifting this work over to the tokenizer, but
now that I see it, it makes a great deal of sense.  I finally
understand what section 3.7 was trying to tell me.  I actually managed
to tweak the original grammar to remove the conflicts, but now I'll
try it your way as it is clearly superior.  Thanks.

Cheers,

--
Dr. Denys Duchier			Denys.Duchier@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Forschungsbereich Programmiersysteme	(Programming Systems Lab)