Re: New XSLT draft

Subject: Re: New XSLT draft
From: Rick Geimer <rick.geimer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 09:34:43 -0700
Does this new draft add the ability to access entity attributes? I'm working
with a DTD that has references to graphic entities in attributes, and the
previous draft had no way to access this standard XML feature that I could
find. Please tell me this has been fixed.

Rick Geimer
National Semiconductor
rick.geimer@xxxxxxx