Re: multiple output files/getting command-line parameters in XT

Subject: Re: multiple output files/getting command-line parameters in XT
From: Miloslav Nic <nicmila@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 07:49:55 +0200
> I was using XT+Perl+make until recently. Now I exclusively use XT with
> extension functions. I found having the file generation stuff in my XSLT
> stylesheet easier to maintain than separate Perl scripts doing post
> processing. It also eliminated my need for make too.
>
> James
> --

I need Perl anyway, because all internal links are given in the form
e.g. <link href="zvon19990709140838740">Zvon FAQ</link>
Perl looks at id and then assigns the correct URL. I need to administer
bilingual site and this mechanism makes live very easy. The source
contains both language versions, the perl gets in argument which version
to produce and then inserts link either to czech page or to english
page.