multiple XSL stylesheet

Subject: multiple XSL stylesheet
From: "Warren Farley" <expolire@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 17:11:18 GMT
At the moment I have XML files and XSL files and they work, but i want to know how to apply different stylesheets to the same XML document from a link. Now I can only "hard wire" a stylesheet to an XML doc. using <?xml:stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="style1.xsl"?>, so to have multiple views of the XML doc, I have many copies each with a different XSL sheet referenced.

How can I create links (from an XML or/and an HTML) such as:

link1 = doc.xml + style1.xsl
link2 = doc.xml + style2.xsl
...etc.

and what do i need to do to the prolog of the doc.xml?

sorry if this is a FAQ. IF it is not shouldn't it be?

Thanks all,

WF