Re: Possible to use attribute value in pattern ??

Subject: Re: Possible to use attribute value in pattern ??
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 09:24:22 +0100 (BST)
> The problem is that both apply-templates "calls" match the same
> source element so only one of them gets generated.

No, something else is wrong with your stylesheet, that's the whole point
of xsl: you can rearrange and copy elements so the same text gets used in
a section head, in a table of contents, in pdfbookmark, wherever.

Perhaps if you posted a small full example of what you want to go in,
what your stylesheet looks like and what you want to come out, someone
would be able to point out where your stylesheet is in error.

I would guess that the context for one of your queries is not where you
expect, and so nothing matches that query.

David