RE: XSL/CSS Tutorials

Subject: RE: XSL/CSS Tutorials
From: "Zakon, Stuart" <ZakonS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 10:58:24 -0400
	Hi,
	I put a tutorial on using XSL to transform XMI (XML for UML) into
HTML on the following pages:
	http://www.objectsbydesign.com/projects/xmi_to_html.html. While the
tutorial does address CSS,
	it is used for an HTML stylesheet, not XML.

	Many thanks to the folks on this list who helped out with the
technical questions that came
	up while this was being developed.

	Stuart Zakon