RE: Chapter 14 of the XML Bible now online

Subject: RE: Chapter 14 of the XML Bible now online
From: Mike Brown <mbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 13:59:20 -0600
> From: Elliotte Rusty Harold [mailto:elharo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
> I've posted an updated version of Chapter 14, XSL
> Transformations, of my
> next book, the XML Bible on my Web site at
> http://metalab.unc.edu/xml/books/bible/updates/14.html

Very nice document!

I have one minor nitpick. Under 'Node Axes' you say:

  Node Types

  As well as the name of a node and the wild card, the
  axis may be followed by one of these four node-type bases:

    comment()
    text()
    processing-instruction()
    node()

  The comment() node type selects a comment node. The text()
  node type selects a text node. The processing-
  instruction() node type selects a processing instruction
  node, and the node() node type selects any type of node.
  (The * wild card only selects element nodes.)

Section 6.2 of the XSLT spec says:

  node() matches any node other than an attribute node and
  the root node