XML only Search engine (announcement)

Subject: XML only Search engine (announcement)
From: Duane Nickull <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 08:39:14 -0700
Hello Everyone:

http://www.goxml.com/index.xsp

We just finished an exhausting 8 months of conceptualizing, designing
and building what we believe is the world's first truly context-based
XML/XSL search engine for the Internet.

This is the very first time it has been announced to outsiders and we
decided on this "Soft Launch" approach to allow an advanced preview
before the general public sees it.

The procesor is Perl/XML running on a Linux O/S w/Apache and mod_perl.
We are currently discussing plans to allow free interfaces for
non-profit organizations to use on their websites.

Please take a look.  Feel free to add your XML URL's to the index.  We
do not have a lot of XML data indexed at this time and would be greatly
appreciative if you could 'donate' some data to the index.  We believe
this will be a great tool for anyone wishing to view XML/XSL documents.

Please let me know what you think.   The dev-team would be greatly
appreciative for your comments.

Duane Nickull
goxml.com