Re: <!DOCTYPE ...> problem

Subject: Re: <!DOCTYPE ...> problem
From: "Richard Lander" <rlander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 10:46:57 -0400
 Hello,

Might the Non-XML namespace help? I have not used it, but it might solve your
problem. You can find out more about it via www.jclark.com/xml/xt.html and the
demo directory in the XT distribution. Then again, other readers may respond,
stating that the non-XML namespace is of no help in this issue.

Good luck,

Richard.

Richard Lander
relander at uwaterloo.ca