Re: msxml xsl import

Subject: Re: msxml xsl import
From: Mark Puckett <markp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 17:50:15 -0700
Thanks for the suggestions.  I tried both but couldn't get either to work
with MSXML 5.0.  Has anybody done this with MSXML 5.0?

Here is what I'd like to do...

TEST.XML:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="test.xsl"?>
<document>
	<title>How The West Was Won</title>
</document>

TEST.XSL:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE xsl:stylesheet [ <!ENTITY base-stylesheet SYSTEM "base.xsl"> ]>
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl";>
	<xsl:template match="/">
		<xsl:apply-templates select="document/title"/>
	</xsl:template>
	&base-stylesheet;
</xsl:stylesheet>

BASE.XSL:
<xsl:template match="title">
	Have you read <b><i><xsl:value-of /></i></b>?
</xsl:template>

-Mark

Miloslav Nic wrote:
> Look at