fop ... getting it to run

Subject: fop ... getting it to run
From: Eric Smith <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 20:50:14 +0200
Hi

I have installed fob, XT and XP in an effort to get fop up an running on my
Linux System with JDK 1.2 installed (yeah the JDK works).  I have added the
following files to my CLASSPATH fop090.jar  sax.jar  xp.jar  xt.jar. I try
to run the command line (method 2):
java -cp fop090.jar:sax.jar:xp.jar:xt.jar
com.jtauber.fop.apps.XTCommandLine xml-file xsl-file pdf-file

and I get the (inevitable)
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/jtauber/fop/apps/XTCommandLine
But of course the com/jtauber/fop/apps/XTCommandLine.class is in the
fop090jar file.

Any ideas - probably somthing silly that I do not know or am not doing?

PS, I changed the `;' as suggested in the command line invocation to `:'
due to the *nix os.

Thanx for your help
__
Eric Smith
eric@xxxxxxxxxxxx

PS please excuse the multipel/cross-posting - it was unintended