table of contents

Subject: table of contents
From: "Hadar, Oren" <ohadar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 13:41:33 -0400
Hi XSL-Listers,

I am trying to set up a table of contents with XSL, and there are two things
I haven't figured out how to do.  These are:

1.	A right-justified page number for each entry.  I know how to do the
page number (using fo:page-number-citation), but is there a way to
right-justify it on the same line (i.e. in the same fo:block) as the rest of
the text, which would be left-justified?
2.	A leader (like '...........') between the entry text and the page
number.  The leader should be exactly as long as needed to fill the space
between the two.

Anyone know how I can do these with formatting objects?  Thanks for any
insights.

Oren Hadar
Application Designer
Interleaf, Inc.