Re: spaces with SAXON

Subject: Re: spaces with SAXON
From: Zsolt Czinkos <czinkos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 1999 16:06:17 +0000
Hello,

Here's another beginner-question:
The original file is:

<person>
</person>

This result is generated by a java programm (uses SAXON API) based on
the LoadPlay saxon example (with really minor changes):

<person>
<name>John Smith</name>
, <age>23</age>
</person>

I want the same output as the input. (with some minor transformation)
The original files are not my files so cannot change them.

I wrote a simple XSL which splits file, and that is good.
'Unfortunately' I'd like to demonstrate the SAXON JAVA API, as well.

I'm using
setDefaultElementHandler(new (ElementCopier())); and
setDefaultCharacterHandler(new (ContentCopier()));.

And when I'm in a handler where I open new file for output I'm using:

out.setWriter('FileWriter', Outputter.XML);

What else?

Thank you very much

Zsolt Czinkos