Re: Where to find documentation on XSL functions?

Subject: Re: Where to find documentation on XSL functions?
From: Miloslav Nic <nicmila@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 15:49:44 +0200
They are given in XPath specification: http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath.

For sources look at Keywords in
http://zvon.vscht.cz/HTMLonly/XSLTutorial/Books/Book1/index.html .

I plan to add 1 example a day, so in some future the function list
should be complete.

Please help, while you learn. Contributions are really very easy. In
attachement I am sending the source from which example 1 was generated.

Details about meaning of individual tags are described in HELP file in
the tutorial.