RE: eval tags and IE5

Subject: RE: eval tags and IE5
From: "Hunter, David" <dhunter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 11:48:23 -0400
microsoft-extension:xsl:eval converts an expression to a string; I don't
think it can convert 'alert("Hello World");' to a string.  So you might do
something like this:
<xsl:eval language="VBScript">"Hello " & "World"</xsl:eval> which would
return "Hello World", but I don't think anything would happen with an
alert().

But I haven't used the extension myself, so "buyer beware".  ;-)

David Hunter
david.hunter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
MediaServ Information Architects
http://www.MediaServ.com