Re: integrate a special link

Subject: Re: integrate a special link
From: Duane Nickull <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 09:58:25 -0700
David:

This is basically true.  I received an "insight" into the future
direction of Microsoft and XSL and have been told that they are waiting
until XSL stabalizes before any major rewrites of MSIE 5.0+  It would be
pointless to keep changing what is supported with every draft release.

There are several MS people who regularly read this column.  It would be
nice to have an official reply from them.  Guys???

Duane Nickull
http://www.goxml.com