XSL-like DTD

Subject: XSL-like DTD
From: Miloslav Nic <nicmila@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 09:30:05 +0200
After reading the paper bellow, just a quick thought.
Is there any reason why XSLT-like validator would not be feasible?

XSLT is very powerful, you do not need to learn a new syntax as XSL will
be commonplace in a couple of years. We could do calculations inside
XSL-DTD, we could have a very fine control over document structure, ...
.