Re: xsl:stylesheet : scripts or PI embedded in attributes

Subject: Re: xsl:stylesheet : scripts or PI embedded in attributes
From: Eric van der Vlist <vdv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 15:15:04 +0200

> It isn't legal XML to have elements or process instructions inside
> attribute values, so this isn't really an XSL issue.

Seen from this angle, it looks like a definite answer :=)

The workaround for me is probably to work more at a javascript level and
I'll eagerly follow the answer on the other threads about the
difficulties to embed a valid javascript statement in attributes (not
obvious if <xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes"> is not working
either).

Thanks

Eric