RE: XSL and HTML Table

Subject: RE: XSL and HTML Table
From: Ben Robb <Ben@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 13:16:50 +0100
1) Difficult without seeing the XML structure, but at a guess it is in your
<xsl:for-each> loop. I would take the <TABLE> tag and put  it before the
<xsl:for-each> call. I am assuming that you have two "DOCUMENT/PFRAME/BLOCK"
tags in your XML - so you would get two <TABLE> tags in this case.

2) I *think* you will solve the second problem with the solution to the
first.

Rgs,

Ben Robb
cScape