Re: Comparing content

Subject: Re: Comparing content
From: Chris Holmes <cholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 13:30:45 -0400
I'm not sure what XSL processor you are using, but here are a few things to
try:

1)  try matching against supervisor/text() instead of supervisor
2) try ensuring that your path to your supervisor node is correct - I don't
believe that it is.  If you don't get the path right, it won't find it.  For
instance, from your XML it appears that the path would look more like:
../task/supervisor instead of ./supervisor

- Chris