Re: Using ASP/IIS to dynamically process XML/XSL (was Re: how to change xsl dynamically?)

Subject: Re: Using ASP/IIS to dynamically process XML/XSL (was Re: how to change xsl dynamically?)
From: "Larry Mason" <Larry_Mason@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 08:33:04 -0500

Or for you non-IIS folks, write a servlet to invoke the transformation.  See
James Clark's latest XT release.
I wrote a servlet months ago to leverage the XT code base to transform any XML
file into HTML via any XSL file.  The servlet parms can be anything, but I chose
to pass in the XML base file name and a style which I mapped to various XSL
files - tabular, graphical, textual, ...
With the latest enhancements to XT, I can even pass in arguments to describe how
much the the XML file to return, ie first 100 rows, as well as whether I need
sorting or not.
If anyone wants further information, send email directly to me.
Regards,
Larry Mason

Kudos to James Clark and XT.