Re: XLink + how to change XSL dynamicaly

Subject: Re: XLink + how to change XSL dynamicaly
From: "Nikita Ogievetsky" <nogievet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 12:38:37 +0100
For using extended XLink with XSLT see http://www.cogx.com/xwtl/presAll.asp
The presentation discusses building sitemap for data maintenance web with
XLink and XSLT.

Main XML document consists of
    -    XML description of an object
    -    Sitemap implemented as extended XLink.
HTML and server side scripts are built dynamically by applying XSLT
transformations to the XML document.
XSLT stylesheets control Database API and Presentation of data and sitemap.

Your example
<A>
    <xsl:attribute name="href"><xsl:value-of select="..."/></xsl:attribute>
    <xsl:apply-templates />
</A>
should work if patterns are matched.