RE: How to use xslt to transform xml to xml with added nodes

Subject: RE: How to use xslt to transform xml to xml with added nodes
From: "Harbarth, Juliane" <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 12:23:23 +0200

It is not clear to me, how you want to create this additional notes.
If you just intend to include some static content, the following
will do (with XT). It is just a slight variation of what James Clark
gives as the 'identity transformation' in the XSLT spec, see 7.5.
Copying.

<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/XSL/Transform/1.0";>

 <xsl:template match="@*|*">
  <xsl:copy>