RE: Can XSL transform XML to RTF?

Subject: RE: Can XSL transform XML to RTF?
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 06:36:18 -0400
Hi,

As you noticed from the answers, transforming XML into RTF is not
necessarily easy :-). There is a simpler way, use DSSSL, for more info about
DSSSL which is an ISO standard and already has a community using it for task
such as publishing (in RTF - yes it does this) printed materials or on-line
documents. A DSSSL called OpenJade is maintained by an international group
of people and therefore, DSSSL has good international capabilities (it even
convert XML documents into Swedish braille!). For more info:

http://www.netfolder.com/DSSSL

regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx