Re: xsl: descendent count?

Subject: Re: xsl: descendent count?
From: smoghe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 12:11:54 +0530
Hi David,

Following code is perfectly working.

<xsl:if test="count(*) @gt; 0">
</xsl:if>

But, <xsl:if test="['$CHILD>0']"> is also working, I'm not getting any
Syntax error.

Regards,
Surendra.

                    David Carlisle
                    <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>           To:     xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Sent by:                     cc:
                    owner-xsl-list@mulber        Subject:     Re: xsl: descendent count?
                    rytech.com

                    09/16/1999 05:36 PM
                    Please respond to
                    xsl-list

> I tried hard and now I got success.

I am pleased you got it working, but you couldn't have used the code you
posted

<xsl:if test="['$CHILD>0']">

just produces a syntax error on any xsl parsers that I tried it on,
as I would expect.

David