Processing the ODP rdf dumps with XSLT ?

Subject: Processing the ODP rdf dumps with XSLT ?
From: Eric van der Vlist <vdv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 14:16:54 +0200
Hi,

I am considering using XSLT to filter and import data from the ODP
(http://dmoz.org) RDF dumps.

My idea is to implement something like :

1) processing a first file with some parameters such as the list of
categories to import.
2) processing then the "structure" RDF dump to get a complete list of
categories including sub cats.
3) processing the "content" RDF dump to output the final document.

In theory, I think it should work, except that these files are huge (the
content dump is 300+ Megs)...

Do you think I have any chance to get this working and which advises
would you give me regarding performance in this context ?

Thanks

Eric