Re: has anyone use LotusXSL from IBM?

Subject: Re: has anyone use LotusXSL from IBM?
From: "Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus" <Scott_Boag/CAM/Lotus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 20:03:11 -0400 (EST)
> I know you need to use
> the 1.1.16 version of xml4j with this version of lotusxsl.

LotusXSL can use either the 1.1.16 version of XML4J, or the 2.0.15 version.

The best place to ask about LotusXSL-specific questions is the LotusXSL
discusson forum on AlphaWorks
(http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/formula/LotusXSL).  I think the xsl-list is
the place to ask more general questions about XSL.

Scott Boag
Advanced Technology Group
Lotus Development Corporation
617-693-5295

                    Charlotte Allen
                    <Charlotte.Allen@EBay        To:     xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    .Sun.COM>                    cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)
                    Sent by:                     Subject:     Re: has anyone use LotusXSL from IBM?
                    owner-xsl-list@mulber
                    rytech.com

                    09/17/99 04:21 PM
                    Please respond to
                    xsl-list

Esfandiar,

I'm using Lotus XSL in a production application and it's been working
exceptionally well. I'm not using the JRE 1.2 though, I'm using JDK 1.1.7
along with lotusxsl 0.17.0 and IBMs xml4j 1.1.16. I know you need to use
the 1.1.16 version of xml4j with this version of lotusxsl.

Hope this helps.

Charlotte Allen