Re: XT and Java

Subject: Re: XT and Java
From: "Larry Mason" <Larry_Mason@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 21:29:15 -0500

Can someone show me the XSL magic to create a date object given a numeric value
(ie long) that represents the date?  The example shows how to obtain current
time of day only.  The Java equal is new Date(some_number_here) or how to call
setTime(some_number) on a date object from within XSL.
Larry Mason
i2 Technologies

Eric van der Vlist <vdv@xxxxxxxxxxxx> on 09/24/99 03:10:36 PM

Please respond to xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx