Sorting - one to many

Subject: Sorting - one to many
From: "Corey Zimmet" <caz@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 11:48:13 -0400
I am trying to figure out how to do a one to many sort relationship with
xsl.  (note - my list will have potentially millions of records with
hundreds of repeating fields)

For example,  if I have something like this:

<book>
    <title>
          A book that is published in 2 countries
     </title>
    <country>
          United States
    </country>
     <country>
          Canada
     </country>
</book>
<book>
    <title>
          A book that is published in 3 countries
     </title>
    <country>
          United States
    </country>
     <country>
          Canada
     </country>
    <country>
          Mexico
     </country>
</book>

I would like a sort that would sort by country and then title with results
like this:

Canada
     A book that is published in 2 countries
     A book that is published in 3 countries