Re: Using CDATA but still "<" is inserted ???

Subject: Re: Using CDATA but still "<" is inserted ???
From: "Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus" <Scott_Boag/CAM/Lotus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 20:08:57 -0400 (EST)
Try:

<xsl:value-of select='text' disable-output-escaping="yes"/>

-scott

                    Rolande Kendal
                    <kendal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>        To:     xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Sent by:                     cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)
                    owner-xsl-list@mulber        Subject:     Using CDATA but still "&lt;" is inserted ???
                    rytech.com

                    09/30/99 06:30 PM
                    Please respond to
                    xsl-list

I can't figure out why I get the following:

My XML:
           <text>
           <![CDATA[1234 <A href="http://1234";>http://1234</A> 1234]]>
           </text>

My XSL:
           <xsl:value-of select='text'/>

Produces this:

           1234 &lt;A href="http://1234";>http://1234&lt;/A> 1234

I want it to produce this:

           1234 <A href="http://1234";>http://1234</A> 1234

I'm using the Lotus xsl processor 0.18.2

Thanks,
Rolande
--
Java Presentation Player & GSM Audio Player:
           http://cr518337-a.yec1.on.wave.home.com/SmileBaby/