Re: Generating Elements with variable name

Subject: Re: Generating Elements with variable name
From: Chris Holmes <cholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 11:09:10 -0400
Of coarse, if that had been the question you asked, this would have been a
great answer.  But since it's the exact opposite of what you asked, I'll
reanswer with what I believe will be more helpful.

You should be able to wrap your var name in {} and it will be evaluated.

Try:     <xsl:element name="{$theName}"/>

- Chris