RE: A problem with [embedded templates???]

Subject: RE: A problem with [embedded templates???]
From: "John Dreystadt" <jdreysta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 14:34:41 -0400
I suspect you are hitting a known problem with IE5.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/xml/xslguide/xsl-built-in.asp

IE5 has a problem about processing text nodes correctly by default.
The fix is simple, add in the built in rules that they should have
honored in the first place. The good news is that other XSL processors
won't care because your added in rules match rules they have already.

John Dreystadt