XSL Examples..

Subject: XSL Examples..
From: "Joy Daniel" <ima88516@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 14:26:07 +0700
Could anyone suggest me a site where I could find examples of XSL. I would
like to learn from those examples and make my own as I am new to XSL. I
would also appreciate if anyone sends me some examples of XSL including the
DTDs and the XML document. I hope I am not asking for too much.

I have also another problem. Assume that I have designed a DTD and an XML
document which is perfectly validated and could be see in IE 5.0. I am now
in the process of preparing an XSL style sheet. I hear that MSXSL processor
is now embedded in MSIE 5.0. How do I now prepare the valid XML document
(based on the valid DTD that I have created) to be displayed using the XSL
that I would prepare? In other words, what are the tags that I should add in
the XSL or the XML document that would indicate that the tags from this
particular XML document (say x.xml) are to be formatted using the XSL style
sheet (y.xsl)?

I am very new to XSL and I would really appreciate if anyone answers my
query.

- Joy.