Re: XSLT Scripting?

Subject: Re: XSLT Scripting?
From: Steve Ball <Steve.Ball@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 1999 08:39:12 +1000
Phil Thomas wrote:

> I'm new to XSL and this list.  I have been looking through the XSL and
> XSLT Recommendations and I was wondering if there was any built-in or
> extensibility mechanism for scripting?

As others have pointed out, the example you included may be addressed without
scripting, but I don't believe that will be true in general.

I've been working on an extension for XSLT (actually, James Clark's xt) to
allow Tcl scripting.  If you're interested (in scripting in general, not just
Tcl), then please let me know.

Cheers,
Steve Ball

--
Steve Ball            |   Swish XML Editor    | Training & Seminars
Zveno Pty Ltd         |   Web Tcl Complete    |      XML XSL