RE: New XT release

Subject: RE: New XT release
From: "Ed Nixon" <ed.nixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 13:18:59 -0400
You should also know that the published chapter on XSLT is out of sync with
the current release of both the specification and XT. Rusty has placed
updated copies of these chapters on his web site:
http://metalab.unc.edu/xml/. However, the  electronic chapter on XSLT has
not yet been updated to reflect the current, proposed recommendation.

When I read your most recent post (how be it quickly), it wasn't clear to me
how your were combining (the very very incompatible) capabilities of XT and
IE5. Perhaps I missed something that was contained in your original post?

cheers.			...edN