Modularisation

Subject: Modularisation
From: Gregg.Garber@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 16:49:32 -0400

Hi,

I am new to the XML/XSL world, so I am sorry if it is a RTFM question:

I have an XML document and associated XSL style-sheet.
Now I want to create another presentation of the same XML document and have then
both available for browsing
simultaneously.

Given the fact that an XML document contains a reference to its XSL, not vice
versa,
how do I create 2 (or more) different presentations of the same XML document
without replicating the latter?

May be there is a kind of XML INCLUDE directive, so that I could create 2
different XML wrappers each referencing
the same XML document (but different XSL style-sheets)?

Please, help.

My environment is Apache JServer with Cocoon v1.4 on Windows NT.