XSL:FO: Left ... Center ... Right

Subject: XSL:FO: Left ... Center ... Right
From: "Sebastian Rahtz" <sebastian.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 22:09:46 +0100
What would FO fiends say is the right way of expressing

Left               Centre                 Right

in (for instance :-}) a running head?

What I am using now is

        <fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-after">
          <fo:block>
           <fo:linline-sequence>Left</fo:linline-sequence>
           <fo:inline-rule rule-thickness="0pt"/>
           <fo:linline-sequence>Centre</fo:linline-sequence>
           <fo:inline-rule rule-thickness="0pt"/>
           <fo:linline-sequence>Right</fo:linline-sequence>
          </fo:block>
        </fo:static-content>

(based on a clue from Paul T). Is this plausible, or am I abusing the
system? I'd be glad to hear how other FO writers plan to style such
examples.

sebastian