Re: Modularisation

Subject: Re: Modularisation
From: "John Markor" <john.markor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 18:40:53 -0700
Microsoft has a reeally good and simple demo of this which can be found at:\

http://msdn.microsoft.com/xml/c-frame.htm?940210701078#/xml/tutorial/default
.asp

While the techniques may not be applicable to your particular inplementation
of XML, it does give a good overview of what can be done, and how.  In the
case of these demos, they use a particular "driver" file, which joins each
different iteration of the the doucment, and gives a visual representation
of what the effects are.