Re: Using xt with IIS and ASP

Subject: Re: Using xt with IIS and ASP
From: "Dave Carlson" <dcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 21:54:03 -0600
A note was posted to this mail list a week or so ago, showing stats that
logusXSL and XT has similar performance for small documents, but that
lotusXSL very quickly exploded in processing time for large documents.  XT,
on the other hand, had relatively good linear scalability.  I assume this is
due to the fact that lotusXSL uses DOM for internal data structures, whereas
XT is based on a leaner design.  I'd be very interested in others'
experience with DOM vs non-DOM implementations of XSL processors.

  -- Dave