Re: <xsl:when> Problems (with IE5)

Subject: Re: <xsl:when> Problems (with IE5)
From: oberthier@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 11:09:59 +0100 (CET)
Actually the problem I was mentioning in my original message
was not so much related to the content of the <option> tag but
rather to a fairly standard way of building the test pattern.

The only way I manage to make the <xsl:when> below work with
IE5 is by having something like:
  <xsl:when test=".[.='VALUE1']">blah blah</xsl:when>
whereas the other parsers seem to work fine with simply:
  <xsl:when test=".='VALUE1'">blah blah</xsl:when>
which you mention in your reply.

Any information or pointer on some clarification pertaining to
those test patterns, and a way to have the same working from
IE5 to the parsers implementing the XSLT proposed recommandation?

Olivier.