Re: simple web forms

Subject: Re: simple web forms
From: Duane Nickull <duane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 08:24:14 -0700
Richard:

We have a thirty day free e-commerce trial you can use at:

http://www.cartnetwork.com

Just fill in the forms and set it up.  It already has some XSL / XML
functionality.  We dynamically generate XML from the products database
and style it up with XSL and CSS to broadcast to the web along with a
link to purchase the products offered by the vendors.

A demo is at:

http://www.cartnetwork.com/exe/px/kinesys

Please email me (privately) once you have set this up and I will ask the
XML Com-dv group to allow your trial to go past thirty days if you want
to experiment a bit longer.

We are planning to combine this with our GoXML Search engine and XSL to
create an interactive shopping engine. (One of 3,000,000 projects on our
wish list - hehe)

Duane Nickull

Sargeant, Richard (GEIS) wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    I've been asked to create a demo of the back-end processing of XML data
> that comes from a web form. Although it's not required to show the data
> input via a web form I thought it would make the demo more "complete".
> However, to save time, while I work on the back-end I was wondering if
> someone has a simple web form or "shopping basket" demo that I can
> use/modify to generate the data.
>
> regards Richard

| http://www.xmlglobal.com  /* Corporate site */    |
| http://www.goxml.com     /* XML Search engine */  |
| http://www.cartnetwork.com /* XML E-commerce */   |
|   "Really Cool XML Solutions - available today!"  |